Things are happening in Morbihan
Are you staying with us soon, or are you planning to stay but don't know what to do yet? Don't panic, the South Morbihan is well known for its wealth of cultural and sporting events. Whatever the day or the place, there will always be something to do! Discover without further delay the list of musical, cultural and sporting events in the Morbihan.
The city of Vannes and its surroundings is rich in events during the summer season, you will come back from your stay with memorable souvenirs!
The list of events in and around Vannes
Art and exhibitions
- The La Gacilly photo festival, created in 2004, presents each year an immersive photographic experience in the heart of the village of La Gacilly. For photography lovers, this is the event not to be missed as the public space becomes a space for sharing with free access to all.
- The DeDale in Vannes is a place of ephemeral creation in total immersion located on the Left Bank, don't miss this atypical place to take a look.
- The Ultra Marin Raid Golfe, which will take place on the 4th and 5th of July 2021, is a race divided into 6 events which brings together every year
- The Vannes Marathon, which will take place on 17 October 2021, with 2,000 runners, this race crosses the remarkable landscapes of Vannes and its surroundings
- It is impossible to talk about festivals without mentioning the Festival Intercelique de Lorient, the event not to be missed if you are in the area. From 6 to 15 August 2021, Brittany will be in the spotlight.
- From 29 July to 1 August 2021, you can go to Malestroit for the Au Pont du Rock festival, the oldest summer rock festival in Brittany, which has been running since 1989.
- Les Galettes du Monde in Sainte-Anne d'Auray, for its 14th edition this festival will take place on 28 and 29 August 2021.
- The Grand Pardon de Sainte-Anne d'Auray is a religious event that brings together no less than 20,000 pilgrims each year. It will take place on 25 and 26 July 2021.